Here are some things you might like to know about me:
An active member of the community
- I have lived and worked in the York Region area most of my life and moved to Georgina in March 2010.
- Active in the community - supporting many charities and a Girl's Soccer Team.
- I volunteer with the Salvation Army Kettle every Christmas Season.
My professional career
- In my Real Estate career I have had the opportunity to work with many first-time home buyers as well as families looking to relocate. To see my clients thrilled about their new home is one of my greatest joys!
- I have worked in the Staffing Industry as a Vice-President for 12 years as well as working with a local contractor as an Office Manager for 2 years. I also have experience in the banking industry and Customer Service.
I will provide my clients exceptional service and achieve outstanding results by integrity, professionalism, reliability and high standards of conduct and service. I am ethical and professional and treat all those with whom I do business as I would wish to be treated in their place. I care about my clients and am privileged to assist them in making decisions regarding their homes.